Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A little creative time for me with The Stamps Of Life

Yes, I admit it has been forever since I have sat and created something fun... and something just because... and yes it felt soooo good!  Yesterday was a SNOW DAY here, so once my kids were outside on the big snow hill, I decided to pull out the kits, dies and stamps that I have oh so wanted to play with for months.... 

I have been a HUGE fan of Stephanie Barnard's stamps and dies... and yes even her card kits! I love kits.... I love that everything is together and I can just pull it out and get crafty... no thinking just fun! And that is what I did!  In one hour I got three cute projects made! 

In a couple weeks too I am dropping the daycare down to part time, and it got the ball rolling on what to do for myself again... cardmaking, layouts, project life... can't wait!  I have missed my creative outlet... and more importantly time for myself! 

I thought I would share the three craft projects I made yesterday:


Can you sense a theme here?  Yep... Valentines Day is right around the corner!! Be sure to check out Stephanie's Website... all kinds of fun stuff and of course her kit clubs!! :) :) :)!!!

Oh yes... how much snow did you get??


2 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Those cards are so cute! I especially like the balloon one!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I just love love love these!!!!!