Saturday, May 2, 2015

A new month and a REVEAL!

It is the start of a new month, and it has been a busy start! Friday was track and field day at my kids school, and it was nice to be able to go and watch most of the events! They both did great.  It was Josh's first year participating, and as nervous as he was, he did great.  Jordan of course rocked it!  Some pictures to follow at the end of the post! But for now I want to reveal some cards that I have created for the STAMPS OF LIFE!  I can't say enough about this awesome company! I love all their stamps and dies! This month, I got to play with the cutest stamp/die set ever... I mean who doesn't love cute little piggies?  This stamp set is called piggybank2stamp and I LOVE it! So many possibilities!   It was so much fun seeing two of my cards on the website! ekkk!

 Here are some close-ups of these two that I created (I made even more cards that I will reveal later too!)  My photos are not the best this month... so I apologize, I did them super quick as I had to quickly create after my mom passed away, so they are not the best photos, but you will get the idea!


For this card I made my own card pattern on the front and then on the inside and used the Sizzix Scallop and circle dies to create a window.


Inside the card I added another Scalloped die and stamped three hearts. Of course I added the cute little piggy using The Stamps of Life pink felt!

The next card I am going to reveal is a stand up card!

These cards are so easy to make and I love that by using the dies you can flip the piggies so they are facing each other! I made a girl and boy piggy... so cute, right?

I have made THREE more cards, but I don't want to ruin all the fun!  Did you know Stephanie Bernard makes SUPER fun videos too that you can watch to get even more ideas for all her stamps and die sets:  PIGGYBANK2STAMP VIDEO

Now for some photo of my kiddos!

 Josh sprinting in the 100m

And Jordan attempting high jump:





1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the cards and the photos! Those little piggies are adorable!!!!!