Monday, October 5, 2015

October MAIN kit from My Creative Scrapbook

Hello Blog Readers!

Okay... to start off with... ME BAD! Yes, I have been extremely busy, and very neglectful of this blog, and of my creative work the past couple of months.  There has been a lot of changes in our lives and we needed to sit down as a family to decide what was best for us.  I think we are finally stepping into the right direction, and with a little (or maybe a lot!) of time our family will be happier and healthier (and maybe even more time to create!) I wish I could say more about the turmoil we have been going through, but it has been quite personal and eventually the storm will pass :)

I didn't want to miss a chance to share with you my latest creations though! I was given the MAIN KIT for OCTOBER from My Creative Scrapbook! (I must put out a big shout out to Pam for being so patient with me)  Once again this kit is amazing! It was stuffed full of one of my favourite companies out there- Simple Stories!  So here are the four layouts I created this month:




SUPER FUN! Right! Love all the colours in this kit and how well the two collections from Simple Stories goes together!  Be sure to head over to the MCS blog for more inspirational ideas for this kit this month, and be sure to check out all the kits and design teams projects! You won't be disappointed!