Monday, July 25, 2016

A new journey...

Hello BLOG READERS!!! Are you still out there?

I know its been a VERY long time...  Yes almost 9 months away from here, so I am surprised I still have the followers that I do! The reason I am here to day is tell my story...

Everyone has a story, as journey, a purpose.  I haven't been into my scraproom to create since my last post on here... kind of crazy, and I do hope that I will find the time to get in there again, but right now I am on a different journey. I use to find scrapbooking my stress outlet but as more assignments piled up, it soon became my stress!

So then it was about trying to figure out what worked.  I found exercise was one way to really help! I knew all along that it would, BUT time became an issue.  My kids are heavily involved in sports, which meant an activity somewhere at sometime every night of the week! Time that I would set aside for working out, NEVER happened! I would get in the odd work out here and there, but nothing consistent, nothing that made me happily committed! I started going to the gym early in the morning then! Yes I was up at 5 am, to get to the gym to work out and then come home to work.  I did LIKE it... but did I LOVE it... No!!!! It was a HUGE struggle to get it done! Half of my time was spent getting to the gym and back. 



So at the end of May I finally decided to try something that I NEVER thought I would try....Beachbody & the 21 day fix.  As much as I didn't want to work out from home, I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it, and the portion control seemed reasonable.  I wasn't even convinced on the Shakes too  BUT I thought I will try it for a month, and see how it goes. 

Honestly... I was blown away.  I loved the idea of 30 minute work outs! If I can make time for 30 minute workouts, anyone can! BUT the best part is you get a coach! Who guides you, and makes you accountable in a group.  I think this is my favourite part about the program.  I love seeing everyone having the same struggles that I have been having, and pushing through and inspiring each other! I love the recipe sharing, our achievements & so much more.  This for me was something that I have been needing.


I have been on the program since the beginning of June and my results have been awesome! For me it has been more about how I felt but numbers do tell a good story- I have lost 12 lbs, and over 10 inches in 6 weeks.  I sleep better, I have NO MORE SUGAR CRAVINGS, my skin condition has cleared up, less stress, less anxiety, and so much more... the health benefits have been amazing.

 So where to go from here?

I want to reach out and help people now! I am no where near my goal, but I am on a journey to a better me- mind & body... and I would love to have you join me on this journey with a  group starting AUGUST 8th!  I would love to help as many of you that I can! Please email me for further details:  luvalotdaycare@yahoo.ca


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good for you!! That is AWESOME!!! I started my journey a year ago tomorrow and am down 69 pounds so far, with 11 more to go! :)

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

That's so awesome! I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering how you're doing. I'm so sorry that scrapbooking became a stress for you. Hopefully someday you can add it back into your life at a level that keeps it fun for you--I've missed your bright and happy pages. :)

yanmaneee said...

hermes birkin
kobe sneakers
balenciaga shoes
jordan shoes
golden goose outlet
golden goose sneakers
yeezy shoes
louboutin shoes uk
cheap jordan shoes
lebron shoes

seannee said...

replica bags ru 7a replica bags meaning zeal replica bags

Unknown said...

m6s27m9n67 m7b26f7g48 q8u49r8u65 f8a23c3u47 d2z64p9v66 e2z46s1w94

اوائل الرياض للخدمات المنزلية said...




شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام



اوائل الرياض للخدمات المنزلية said...



شركة تنظيف شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تركيب طارد الحمام بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كرفانات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة اوائل الرياض للخدمات المنزلية