Saturday, September 17, 2011

Momenta Project & Guess where we were today?

Hi everyone!  I am up on the Momenta Blog today with a quick altered project that I made for Jordan! Here is what I made from a good old coffee tin:




I used the clear dimensional stickers as pencils toppers for her! She LOVED them! You check out all the details on the Momenta Blog!

Also, I am sooooooooooooo lucky to live near Vicki Boutin! She had a garage sale last year which I bought TONS of things, this year I tamed myself, but came away with LOTS of goodies for $30! I will take a picture later just to make you all jealous... hehehe!  
After, we decided to go to the Howell's Pumpkin Farm, since it was such a nice day! I took TONS of photos, and haven't gone through a lot yet, but thought I would share with you this one of cute little Taylor:

Tomorrow is Jordan's 7th Birthday Party, she can hardly wait!  Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Such a beautiful tin you made!! I love the flowers! And I can't wait to see what kind of goodies you picked up, scrappy purchases are the best. :-)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Beautiful project! Such bright, happy colors--I bet she loves it!