Monday, September 19, 2011

Nothing Beats A Vicki Boutin Garage Sale

I know, I know, I said I wouldn't buy anymore scrappy supplies, BUT I am lucky enough to have Vicki live so close to me, who could resist!! Her prices are amazing, and got some items that are RECENT, and that I have wanted!! So here are some pics of my finds... ALL for $30!!! I know I was doing my happy dance too!


Lots of PINK PAISLEE, and chipboard letters, and Bo Bunny, and Jillibean soup... the complete kit from cosmo!! Oh my!!  


I seriously could have stayed and spent more... but I know for the most part, a lot of these supplies will stay cooped up in my scraproom (lol)....
Stay tuned for some Diva Jordan Pictures!! (her birthday party was awesome!)

1 comment:

Crafty Texan said...

Great job at the garage sale! I could stare at your slide show of projects all day, so i left you an award on my blog. :) http://craftytexanstidbits.blogspot.com/2011/09/im-flattered-blog-award.html