Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Little Red Wagon Challege #235

It's Wednesday, which means, its my week up on the Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog!  For my challenge this week, I decided to be inspired by SPRING!  April showers, brings May flowers?! Lets hope so! For this week, the challenge is to create a card, layout, or altered item using a DIY flower! Here is the card I created for the challenge:

I made a simple box flower, and decided to make it the focus of my card! I used all Imaginsce Patterned Paper from their Welcome Spring Line, and added a Jillibean soup Sentiment! I LOVE it!  

Be sure to stop by the girlfriends Blogs for more spring flower creations! Can't wait to see what everyone created! Oh yes, and LINK up on the Little Red Wagon blog for a chance to be FEATURED!!!

4 comments:

JanR said...

Such lovely bright colours! Great card!

Jayne said...

That is so cute, I love the 'funky' flower!

Joanne said...

I love this bright and cheery card!
Joanne xo

Rosanne said...

Such a fun card, lovely flower!