Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Simply Put Sugar Shoppe Pages with Doodlebug Design

So this past weekend has been a bit of a disaster.... Water heater breaking, Windshield wiper flying off the van, taylor getting sick... and more! Not even a lot to share scrappy wise... but SOME GOOD NEWS is on its way... and I can't share too much yet, but stay tuned!

This week there is a lot to be happy for! Some new and fresh layouts to share with you, my HUSBAND is coming home (YIPPEE!!!!)...  in fact he should be here in a couple of hours now, which means a day off for me at some point!  

Yesterday it was my day up on the Doodlebug Blog, and I was excited to share an idea that I had... with the simply put cards, I created two fun double pocket page spreads that I am going to use for a birthday album! I use to just add birthday layouts to my kids album, but to see the progression each year would be super fun!  So here is the layouts I did for my daughter, Jordan's 7th birthday party:




My fav was using the treat bags as an extra hidden place for more photos:

Be sure to stop by the Doodlebug Design Blog for more Sugar Shoppe layouts... cards, and more!