Friday, April 4, 2014

Meeting the Easter Bunny!

I forgot to post this layout after the sneak peak !  I just realized this after cruising through my blog! OOPS!  I absolutely LOVE this collection, and have many layouts planned for it! Who doesn't LOVE rainbows and springtime! Doodlebug knocked it out of the park with this collection, and it will be one I hoard in years to come! lol!

I had a hard time deciding whether or not I wanted to do a spring layout or an Easter layout! There is so many possibilities with this collection!  I decided on an Easter layout because I LOVE the little bunnies, and I still haven't scrapped little Taylor meeting the Easter bunny last year:


I wanted to create a little scene with that cute little bunny and trees! I even added some Easter Eggs hidden in the grass:

I added the flower garland (LOVE!!!) and made a cute grid with the photos and other embellies:

In the top left hand corner I also made a little scene with the kites and the clouds and of course the cute little lamb holding the kite on one of the grids!

Are you getting ready for Easter? We have jumped into doing lots of cool crafts in the daycare!  Yesterday we made cute little bunny hats. Taylor looks a little stunned...


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeee those photos and the cute scenery!!!!