Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Pre-Valentines Day!!!!

It's ALMOST Valentines Day, but I know tomorrow is a busy day filled with activities with the kids and our last day with Taryn home, so we are going to be busy having FUN! I thought I would share some fun things that have been going on here in Luv-a-Lot Land!

Of course we have been busy preparing Valentines in the daycare and for my kids Valentines Day Parties today at School! I thought I would share a bit of what we have done!

I found some cute little boxes at the dollar store and then decorated them with Stamps of Life, heartlocket2love stamp  . I used the December card kit too (LOVE their paper in their card kit! It coordinates so perfectly!)

I used the heart locket die has a tag and layered  them with the smaller die cut heart.  I used the same die cut heart to add to the heart lollipop.  I stamped on the back (with the love stamp from the card kit!) with the word LOVE on it and then die cut little button hearts in red cardstock (tied with twine) and layered it on top of the lollipop heart.

 I used the twine from the card kit to attache the locket to the treat boxes! The kids loved the treats and I loved how cute they looked (only the best for my daycare kiddos!)


Jordan LOVED the lollipops and decided to make some with me for her class! She picked the sentiment: Unlock your Smiles, which fit perfectly on the back of one of the lockets.  For her valentines, we die cut and stamped two large lockets from cardstock, and placed the sentiment on the back.  On the front of the lollipop we added another die cut heart with patterned paper from the December Card Kit.  A cute little extra touch was adding a washi tape banner on the lollipops! SO easy to do!


I love how they turned out! I am sure the kids in her class will not appreciate them like I do, but Jordan and I had such fun creating them together!

The daycare has been filled with fun this week with lots of activities! We even had our annual photoshoot!  Taylor was a hoot once again to take photos of:




These are not the best pictures... but you get the idea! Cute little Valentine Day Crafts in the Daycare!


So what's up for your Valentine's Day?  Anything exciting????  

2 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

So ADORABLE!! I love it all!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!! I love it all!!!!!!